Friday, November 23, 2012

Life's Lessons

Today's life lesson is about a middle age woman a single parent divorced on the road to a journey of passion and heartfelt sharing.  It is my real life experience my view my prospective while embracing others.  It is about life, lost gained and what we all can learn from the experience me and of others.  Our heartfelt journeys.  Our life experiences and what we can learn from one another.  It is also about my relationship my spiritual journey.  How I teach life lessons many of these lessons will be a reflection of my path my journey and lifes lessons.  I am not an expert just one who wants to share her life lessons with you.  I often use reflections from the Holy Bible. This is where many of my lifes lessons connect.  This is where  my spiritual foundation of truth lies and in this I have found my strength.  I hope that you will follow me as I continue to write to speak to hear my voice and the voice of others as we travel into my preview of Life's Lesson.

I am pleased for those who will go on this path as we discover uncover truths about ourselves and others ....Join me as I continue to share with you Life's Lessons with Tonya Nooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment